Aflac Business Services for Accounts is an online tool used to efficiently pay invoices and manage your account. Visit our Business Services Accounts overview to learn more.
Staying involved with your agent during enrollment can help keep you prepared and organized to manage your account. Here are some great ways to work with your agent:
Review your account information with your agent prior to enrollment. Verify:
- Your contact information
- Your billing frequency
- Your number of annual payroll deductions
Once the enrollment period ends, your Aflac agent will provide your payroll deduction, including:
- The payroll deduction amounts for each employee
- The date to start your payroll deductions
- The date of your first statement
Aflac bills in arrears, meaning your payroll deductions should occur before you receive your statement. If your payroll deductions will not cover the full amount billed, please call Aflac’s Customer Service Center for assistance at 800.992.3522.
Accounts that receive paper statements in the mail will receive their payroll deduction information from their Aflac agent.
The deduction summary will contain:
- Payroll deduction amounts for each employee
- Date to start your payroll deductions
- Date of your first statement
If you manage your account information online with Aflac Business Services, your deductions summary will be available online 48 hours after the first insurance application is processed for your employees.
Want Aflac Business Services?
Aflac Business Services is the most secure and convenient way to manage your Aflac invoice and account information. The system allows you to:
- View your payroll deduction summary
- Take advantage of online billing
- Review, print, and save electronic copies of your Aflac invoice
- Print commonly used forms
- View and update account and employee information
It's easy to register for Aflac Business Services! Simply follow these steps:
- Select Register for Aflac Business Services
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Provide your email address and other requested information
Once you've completed these steps, you can log in to begin using Aflac Business Services.
Business Services accounts will receive an email alert advising that their statement is ready for review and payment. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure you receive important email notifications from Aflac. If your account needs a paper statement for internal processing, you may print a copy after you reconcile your online statement.
Paper Statement Accounts
This is a sample of the statement you will receive after your employees apply and are approved for Aflac insurance policies.
Helpful Tips for Common Adjustments
- Confirm that the billing frequency in the left column of the first page of the statement is correct. If the billing frequency is incorrect, contact Aflac’s Customer Service Center.
- Review each employee’s deduction for any discrepancies beginning on page 3 of your statement.
- Mark through mismatched deduction beside the policy in question, enter the change request (CR) code, and indicate the correct amount. If change request is for a name change, add person to policy (beneficiary) or delete person (beneficiary) from policy, download a change form.
- Total the adjusted premium and enter the Adjustments Total and the Amount Enclosed on the payment coupon on page 1 of the invoice.
- Send payment and a copy of the statement to Aflac Worldwide Headquarters:
Attn: Remittance Processing Services
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Georgia 31999-0797
Helpful Statement Resources