What you’ll need to get started:
- Your Aflac policy or certificate number (that’s included in your welcome letter or policy packet), or you can use your Social Security number and mobile phone number.
- We’ll also need your date of birth and zip code to verify your coverage. Make sure your name matches what you used at enrollment (for example, Michael vs. Mike for first name).
Follow the steps to complete your registration:
Once you’re finished, go ahead and log in and set up direct deposit to get your money faster, often within 48 hours.*
- Select My Account > Manage Account from top-right navigation.
- Select Billing & Direct Deposit.
- Select Manage Direct Deposit to add your banking information and get paid fast!
You can also take advantage of these features 24/7:
Submit claims & track status
- Follow the steps for easy claims filing.
- Complete and upload supporting documentation if requested.
- Sign your claim electronically.
- Check the status and get updates while your claim is processing.
Manage your policies
- Update your contact information.
- Assign beneficiaries.