In this step-by-step guide you’ll learn how to:
What you’ll need to get started:
- You will need one of the following:
- Your Aflac policy or certificate number that you received in the mail from Aflac.
- Your Member ID located on your Dental and Vision ID card you received in the mail from Aflac Benefits Solutions.
- Your Social Security number and mobile phone number (select this option if you elected to receive your policy electronically at enrollment, since you will not receive your policy number until after you register).
- Your date of birth and 5-digit zip code. Make sure your date of birth, zip code and name match what you used at enrollment (for example, Michael vs. Mike for first name). We’ll use this to verify your coverage.
How to register your Aflac account:
- Go to aflac.com/login.
- Select Register.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Activate your account by clicking the Confirm Registration link in the verification email you received.
You are all set up and can now login to your account.
Registration issues? See the login and registration help page.
How to Set up Direct Deposit (and get paid faster):
Once you’ve registered and logged in at aflac.com/login, you can set up direct deposit and get your money fast.
- Select My Account (then select Manage Account, if using Desktop).
- Select Billing & Direct Deposit.
- Select Manage Direct Deposit to add your banking information and get paid fast.
You can also take advantage of these features 24/7:
- Submit a claim.
- Once you are logged in, select the New Claim button from the navigation
- Answer the prompts on the screen regarding your claim filing.
- Complete and upload supporting documentation if requested.
- Sign your claim electronically and submit.
- Track claim status
- Check the status while your claim is processing.
- Check your email for claim updates. You’ll receive a link to the message center to view your claim status.
- Manage your policies
- Update your contact information: Once you are logged in, select My Account from the navigation (then select Manage Account, if using Desktop). From there, you can update your contact information, communication preferences, and more.
- Assign beneficiaries: Once you are logged in, select My Coverage, select your eligible policy and select Manage Beneficiaries.
- Life Event Changes: Keep your Aflac coverage no matter where life takes you! Learn about your coverage options and next steps if you change jobs, retire, change marital status or a dependent turns 26.