If you are looking for an internship that provides real-world, professional work experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert on making the boss’ coffee), look no further. Aflac is ready for you.
At Aflac, we value the spirit of innovation that our Interns bring to our organization. We rely on Interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that our policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need.
Aflac Internships provide an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal. We believe in giving Interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow and blossom into Aflac’s future workforce of professional thought leaders.
Program Overview and Key Features
- 10 Week Paid Summer Internship (June – August)
- Fully Furnished Corporate Housing
- An assigned mentor who will partner with various business leads to design meaningful projects
- Hands-on experience with multiple parts of our internal operations, marketing, sales, financial services, information technology, and/or other key functions through day-to-day interactions
- Periodic check-ins, lunches, leadership engagements, and other social activities with senior business leaders within Aflac
- Action oriented, adaptability, customer service, ethics and values, integrity and trust, listening
- Eligible students include rising Juniors and Seniors who are currently on-track to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Impressive academic and extracurricular qualifications, consistently strong performance, and a passion for innovation and success
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking & interacting with a wide variety of people
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, a willingness to accept responsibility, ask tough questions, and have a pragmatic approach
- Columbus, GA (Headquarters)
- Columbia, SC (Aflac Group)
- New York, NY (Global Investments)
**Please note that the number of interns per location is limited.
For More Information on Aflac Summer Internship Opportunities: