With Aflac Business Services, you can:
- Manage your account information 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week
- View and update account and employee information
- Print frequently used forms
- Take advantage of online billing
- Review, print, export and save electronic copies of your Aflac invoice
- Request service transactions on behalf of your employees
What are the benefits of online billing?
Aflac Business Services offers several key features designed to make managing your account simple and easy. Access and manage your invoices safely in a secure environment.
Key features of Aflac Business Services include:
- Online Deduction Summary – View the payroll deduction amounts of employees with issued policies and a list of employees with insurance applications pending review.
- Online Billing – Your Aflac invoice is available online. There is no need to wait for a paper copy to arrive in the mail. If your company needs a paper invoice for internal processing, a printable version is also available online.
- Online Reconciliation – We’ll email you when your invoice is ready for processing and payment. Online invoice adjustment allows faster processing of changes and more accurate invoices.
- Online Payment – Paying electronically is convenient, easy and ensures your payment is received on time.
An online option for policyholders
Your employees can enjoy around-the-clock policy and claims information too. We know not everyone has time to call Aflac’s Customer Service Center, that’s why Aflac Policyholder Services provides convenient, 24/7 access to personalized policyholder information and other valuable features, such as electronic policy downloads, online claims and Aflac Always®.
To learn more about Aflac Business Services, call us at 800.992.3522.
Helpful Support Links
Business Services Online Account FAQ