COLUMBUS, Ga., March 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac, the leader in voluntary insurance sales at the worksite in the United States, today announced five businesses as Aflac Partners of the Year for exceptional innovation and focus that helped drive positive results for the company in 2017.
"Our partners help us deliver game-changing service to our customers, employees, associates and the community every day," said Eric Seldon, Aflac senior vice president, Shared Services. "We celebrate a notable, select few as Partners of the Year because they are the collaborators who truly go above and beyond to guarantee superior and trusted performance that enables Aflac to remain an industry-leading provider."
Aflac annually reviews hundreds of its business partners and selects a Partner of the Year in each of five categories — Diversity, Quality, Service, Technology and Value. This year's winners are:
- Diversity: Taylor CPA & Associates, PC, a tax, accounting, advisory, reporting and financial planning firm that provides services for individuals, small businesses and corporations.
- Quality: NIIT Technologies, a digital services company that helps businesses design agile, scalable and digital operating models.
- Service: MeMD, a secure web-based health care provider that combines proven telemedicine technologies with business model innovations to improve access to medical providers.
- Technology/Innovation: GrayHair Software, a postal operations company that works to improve quality and secure lower mail costs and postal discounts to secure highest efficiency.
- Value: TRANZACT, brand advocates that combine marketing, technology and sales capabilities across digital and offline marketing channels to help companies maximize ROI.
The awards were announced earlier this month at an event hosted by Aflac in Columbus, Georgia.
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For more than six decades, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the leader in voluntary insurance sales at the worksite. Through its trailblazing One Day PaySM initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive, process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. In Japan, Aflac is the leading provider of medical and cancer insurance and insures 1 in 4 households. Aflac insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For 12 consecutive years, Ethisphere has recognized Aflac as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. In 2018, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 20th consecutive year and included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 17th time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL. To find out more about Aflac and One Day PaySM, visit aflac.com or aflac.com/espanol.
Aflac herein means American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and American Family Life Assurance Company of New York.
Media contact – Jon Sullivan, 706.763.4813 or email@example.com
Aflac analyst and investor contact – David A. Young, 706.596.3264 or 800.235.2667, FAX 706.324.6330, or firstname.lastname@example.org