To learn more about Group Insurance, and to enroll, please contact your Aflac Agent:
After an accident, critical illness, or hospital stay, unexpected expenses not covered by health insurance can pile up fast. So whether you've been laid up or are tending the needs of a sick or injured child or spouse, Aflac pays cash so that your wallet doesn't need time to heal.
Aflac helps with
When you or a member of your family has an accident, critical illness, or hospital stay, Aflac helps pay new expenses that come up, as well as old ones that never go away.
- Travel expenses to and from special treatment centers
- Food and lodging while receiving care away from home
- Mortgage, rent, utilities, or auto loans
- When wage earner becomes care giver
- Extra household help
- Whatever you think is important
Aflac pays cash benefits toward expenses that may not be fully covered by your health insurance.
- Out-of-network professionals