Are you a recent or soon-to-be college graduate seeking entry-level career opportunities with endless rewards and potential? Look no further than Aflac.
Aflac has a legacy of innovation that began when the company was founded in 1955 by brothers John, Paul, and Bill Amos. It was their dream to provide insurance products that would help pay for the many related, unexpected expenses associated with a covered life event or illness after witnessing their own father's brush with a serious illness.
The pursuit of that dream resulted in phenomenal growth that continues today. Now a Fortune 500 company, Aflac attracts and retains top talent by providing them with a career rich in options. And when you work at Aflac, you make a real difference in policyholders' lives, leading to a career that's both satisfying and fulfilling.
For your career, we offer possibilities and rewards, including:
- A policy to promote from within
- Merit increases and performance bonuses
- Profit sharing 401(k), pension, and stock purchase plans
- Scholarships for continuing education
- Technical and industry education
- Career and leadership development curriculum
For your life, we offer programs to take care of you and your family, and time to use them, including:
- Paid personal time off
- On-site child care and pre-kindergarten
- On-site cafeterias, including take-home and meal service
- On-site health clinic
- Concierge services, including vacation planning and discounts
- On-site fitness center and discounts at local gyms
- Weight management incentive program
- Walking trails
- Employee appreciation week
And for your security, we offer benefits to help you enjoy all of the above, including:
- Choice of three health and two dental insurance plans
- Prescription drug plan and vision care
- Behavioral health plan and wellness programs
- Life insurance and disability plans
Premiums for Aflac policies are at reduced or no cost for employees.
In our effort to attract high-caliber college talent, Aflac has a variety of opportunities and assignments for students as well. Learn about our scholarship opportunities, internships, and our involvement in the Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) program.
Contact us today to find out where you fit in at Aflac.
Aflac is ready for you.