Business Services accounts will receive an e-mail alert advising that their statement is ready for review and payment. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org
to your e-mail address book to ensure you receive important e-mail notifications from Aflac. If your account needs a paper statement for internal processing, you may print a copy after your reconcile your online statement.
This is a sample of the statement you will receive after your employees apply and are approved for Aflac insurance policies.
Helpful Tips for Common Adjustments
- Confirm that the billing frequency in the top right section of the statement is correct. If the billing frequency is incorrect, contact Aflac’s Customer Service Center.
- Review each employee’s deduction for any discrepancies.
- Mark through mismatched deduction beside the policy in question, enter the change request (CR) code, and indicate the correct amount.
- Add the total premiums for each page and place the grad total on the first page.
- Send payment and a copy of the statement to Aflac Worldwide Headquarters:
Attn: Remittance Processing Services
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, Georgia 31999-0797