Why is Aflac able to help millions of people? Because our foundation is solid and our values are unwavering. Our strength lies in our people, who are the driving force behind our brand and financial strength. But don't take our word for it; below are a few reasons why Aflac is an insurance industry leader.
Aflac not only provides excellent and timely benefits to our insurance policy holders, we also offer one of the best work environments in the world & the insurance industry. Find out why Aflac is one of the most admired workplaces.
What others have to say:
- Black Enterprise magazine included Aflac on its list of 40 Best Companies for Diversity for the eighth consecutive year (July 2012).
- Fortune magazine named Aflac to its list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for fourteen consecutive years (February 6, 2012).
- Latina Style magazine lists Aflac as one of the 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For in the United States (August 2012).
- Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year (Q1 2012).
- The 2011 Business of Brands survey, conducted annually by The Business Journals, determined that Aflac is once again the top brand in the Health Insurance category for the sixth straight year (2011).
- Fortune magazine named Aflac to its list of the World’s Most Admired Companies for the eleventh year. Aflac was ranked No. 2 overall for life and health insurance (March 2012).
What the numbers say:
- Thanks to the Aflac Duck, nine out of ten people in the United States know the Aflac name.
- Aflac has annual revenues exceeding $22 billion with assets of more than $117 billion.
- Aflac processed more than 7.9 million claims in 2011.
- Aflac processes most claims within four business days