Vendors and suppliers who help Aflac achieve its business goals must maintain the same commitment to customers, shareholders, employees, communities, and the environment that we require of our own employees. They should be equally dedicated to conducting themselves with the utmost integrity, fairness, and respect.
- Aflac has been recognized by Black Enterprise magazine as a top 40 corporation for supplier diversity.
- Aflac supports initiatives that help the development of minority, woman-owned, and veteran-owned business enterprises, as well as vendors that strive to be good stewards of the planet. For more information (click here).
- To register as a potential vendor/supplier, please answer the questionnaire at https://supplierportal.dnb.com/aflac.
To report unethical behavior by an Aflac employee or vendor, reach out to Aflac in any of the following ways:
- Call the Aflac Code of Conduct Department at 1.800.981.6497.
- Send a fax to 706.596.3577.
- Send a letter to 1932 Wynnton Road | Columbus, GA 31999.