More than 50 million people worldwide have chosen Aflac insurance because of the confidence they get from knowing they will have financial assistance when an illness or serious accident occurs. Now that’s something to quack about!
- Aflac is a Fortune 500 company.
- Aflac’s assets at year-end 2012 totaled more than $118 billion with annual revenues of more than $25.4 billion.
- Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force in Japan, insuring approximately one out of every four Japanese households.
- Aflac has a presence in all 50 United States, and in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
- Aflac Incorporated, its employees, and its independent sales associates have contributed more than $79 million to the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorder Center of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
- Aflac is committed to a healthy environment and sustainable business practices.
Learn more about Aflac in the following sections: