Our commitment to excellence extends throughout our company and has been noticed by others. Check out some of our recent accolades below:
- Aflac has landed on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list for 16 consecutive years.
- Aflac has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s America’s Most Admired Companies list for 13 years.
- Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as a World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years.
- In January 2012, Dan and Kathelen Amos received a Business to Business Annual Award for their Atlanta philanthropy.
- Aflac has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability List North America for two consecutive years.
- In August/September 2012, Latina Style magazine placed Aflac in the top five of the 50 Best Companies for Latinas to work for in the United States. Aflac has been on this annual list for 13 of its 15 years.
- In July 2012, Black Enterprise magazine included Aflac in its list of the Top 40 Best Companies for Diversity for the ninth consecutive year.
- In December 2010, the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) awarded Aflac its Leadership in Energy Environmental Design-Commercial Interior (LEED) Gold certification for the renovation of the CSC office building.
- Aflac appeared on Corporate Responsibility Officer magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens list in 2009.
- In 2012, Aflac was recognized by Security magazine’s Security 500 list of Biggest and Best Security Organizations.